Jolie & Michael's Harmony Wynelands Wedding



I can't even begin to describe how much fun it was to capture Jolie & Michael's beautiful day. Usually I travel a lot for weddings, but this time I got to sleep in a little: the venue was just 5 minutes from my house! Harmony Wynelands provided a great setting for this awesome couple's marriage. The day started off bright and clear, but a few clouds started rolling in around 2pm - which I LOVED because Jolie & Michael did a first look, and the light was extra pretty thanks to the clouds. We fit in a few more pictures after the ceremony. The timing was just right! Because after dinner it started raining AND hailing. That didn't stop everyone from still having a great time and dancing outside anyway. 

All the details were so much fun! Toms, and a dress from Etsy. Plus all the aviation themed decor, since Michael is a pilot. Couldn't have had a better time photographing this day!