Chris & Angela's Winery Engagement


The last couple months have been SO busy, I've barely had time to post! I can't believe how many amazing photoshoots I've been able to do in the last couple months - and now I'm finally finding the time to share them. Chris & Angela contacted me earlier this year wanting to do an engagement session in Livermore. They love wine tasting, so we knew that we had to visit a winery for our first location. Concannon Vineyard was the perfect place to grab some photos - I personally loved being able to take some candid photos of these two enjoying some wine toward the end of our session! After that, we headed up to lake Del Valle for some sunset shots. It was early in the year, so the hills were still green, and the weather ended up being perfect that day. I can barely choose a favorite from this day - I loved everything we captured!